Your privacy is very important to m2advisory.nl. As such, we comply with the Privacy Act. This means that we:
- Clearly record our objectives before we process your personal data, through this privacy statement;
- Store as little personal data as possible and only that which is necessary for our purposes;
- Explicitly ask permission for processing your personal data, if permission is required;
- Take necessary security measures to protect your personal data. We also impose these obligations on parties that process personal data for us;
- Respect your rights, such as the right to access, correct or delete your personal data processed by us.
Your data is safe with us and we will always use this data in a proper way. In this privacy statement we explain what we at www.m2advisory.nl do with the information we learn about you. If you have any questions or would like to know which information about you we store specifically, contact m2advisory.nl.
You can use the call-back form to ask us to call you back later. We use your name and telephone number for this. We need these to contact you. We store this information until we have successfully contacted you.
Provision to other companies or institutions
We do not provide your personal data to other companies or institutions under any circumstances, unless this is required by law (e.g. if the police demands this in case of a suspected criminal offense).
Securing personal data is very important to us. We take the following measures to protect your privacy:
- Access to personal data is restricted using a username and password. We use secure connections (Secure Sockets Layer or SSL) which shields all information shared between you and our website when you submit personal data.
Accessing, modifying and deleting your data
If you have questions or would like to know what personal data we have collected about you, you can always contact us.
You have the following rights:
- receiving an explanation of what personal data we have and what we do with it; insight into the exact personal data we have; having errors corrected; the removal of obsolete personal data; withdrawing permission; objecting to a particular use.
Make sure you always clearly indicate who you are, so we know for sure that we aren’t modifying or deleting the wrong person’s data.
Submitting a complaint
If you think we are not helping you in the correct way, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory body. This supervisory body is called the Personal Data Authority.
Changes to this privacy statement
When we modify our website, we of course also have to modify the privacy statement. So, always pay attention to the date above and check regularly for new versions. We will also do our best to announce changes separately.